Leibniz Institute of European History (IEG)
Venue for workshop 1 (Python) and opening keynote, Tuesday 18 July
Alte Universitätsstraße 19
The conference will be streamed online – as much as practicality allows – and talk presenters will take online audience questions. The stream will not be recorded.
The following parts of the conference programme will be viewable online:
- Opening keynote on Tuesday 18 July
- Talks from Wednesday 19 July through Friday 21 July
- Software & tool demos on Thursday 20 July
- Closing keynote on Thursday 20 July
The following parts will not be streamed or recorded, only held in presence:
- Workshops on Tuesday 18 July
- Poster session on Thursday 20 July
We have reserved a contingent at the B&B Hotel Mainz Hbf (Mombacher Str. 2b, 55122 Mainz) under the keyword “GrapHNR 2023 Conference (ABK)”. To use the contingent code, make the booking via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contingent is available until June 19th.
From the hotel, the IEG venue can be reached on foot or by bus or streetcar, and the Academy venue by streetcar (or by an uphill hike).